Ready to Pop


I am a month away from due date and about 2 weeks ago I decided that I might need some pictures of myself pregnant. I didn't think I would want pictures taken of me but, how many times are you pregnant in life? For me, I'm hoping for 2 times. Pregnancy has been such an amazing experience. I have loved feeling every kick and hiccup. I feel like it's been a bonding experience that you can't describe. But as I move into my final weeks of pregnancy, I find myself getting really ready for him to come. I'm not a huge fan of him pressing on my bladder 24/7, taking forever to get out of bed, or looking like a giant penguin when I walk ( I feel like I've got a major waddle)! I wouldn't change anything about my pregnancy, it really has been such a blessing. I am very ready to meet my sweet baby boy. I had some maternity pictures taken today by my sweet friend Candice. I took her maternity pics a little over a year ago. She did a really good job. We took most of them in the nursery so you can see some sneak peeks.

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

Just sittin around, waitin for my nephew...

Post a Comment