Almost There

Well I am almost 4 weeks away from my due date. Brady is almost here and we are getting so excited!!!! I went to the doctor on Monday and found out I was already 3 cm dilated. She said he could come sooner or I could walk around at 3 cm for a month. It hit me in that moment of all I still need to do. Luckily the huge task of washing all his stuff is done! We still need to pack our bags and put the car seat in the car. His nursery is almost complete. I am so in love with the way it is turning out! My mom finished the bedding and I have to say it is AHdorable! (I'll post pics of that this weekend) The only thing that has been missing is his last piece of furniture. I have been wanting a china cabinet in his nursery. I know it sounds weird but bare with me. My mom and cousin, BethAnn kept telling me to wait until they went on the longest yard sale. I was hesitant because keep in mind that they were going to the yard sale at the beginning of August and I am due at the beginning of September. I kept asking myself "What if they don't find it?". Well I got to sigh a big sigh of relief yesterday. My mom texted me from the yard sale and they found it! I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to get it painted and in the room! Can you tell I'm nesting big time?! Here is a picture of Brady's new piece of furniture. Picture it a medium gray color with all sorts of cuteness decorated on top of it. Can you see it? I can! Thanks mom and BA! To see all their finds so far go to billieroseboutique.blogspot.com

0 comments:



Post a Comment