I <3 Zulily

During mothers day weekend I got on Zulily just to see what they had. That day happened to be pretty good for boys. Like most places, finding cute boy clothing is hit or miss. Unless you are talking about Baby Gap, then they ALWAYS have adorable things for baby boys. Well that day on Zulily I bought four outfits for Brady. I thought at that moment that this website was going to get me in trouble but I haven't bought anything since. Nothing has really caught my eye. I will say the only thing I don't love about Zulily is how long it takes to receive what you've ordered. Like I said, I ordered during mothers day weekend and just received everything in the last week. Oh well. Here are some pics of my Zulily purchases. Brady is going to be on well dressed little man.

0 comments:



Post a Comment