2 + 1 = 3!!!!!

Now that I am a full 12 weeks, I feel it is safe to announce that Baby Pina is on the way! We found out we were pregnant on New Year's Eve. After some fatigue and nausea, we decided to finally see if there was a little bun in the oven. We are beyond excited and cannot wait for the next chapter in our lives! This baby is already spoiled! I guess that's to be expected when it's the first grand baby on both sides.


This is Baby Pina at 6 weeks. All I could really see was a flickering heartbeat on the screen but it was such an amazing sight. I am blown away every time I get to see our sweet pea. It's truly amazing how the miracle life takes place all right there inside your tummy.


This is Baby Pina at 10 weeks. I couldn't believe how much he or she had grown. Not to mention, the baby was moving his or her head and arms. Again, amazing!!!!



I had to take this next picture. Yes, I took more than one pregnancy test. In fact I took 3! I just wanted to make sure! I didn't want to get my hopes up. We had been trying for a few months and I had to make absolutely sure that it was positive. It definitely was!!!



0 comments:



Post a Comment