Where In The World Have I Been?

I can't believe I haven't blogged in so long. I have been crazy busy though. I went from nothing to do when I wasn't working to having a lot to do. I have started my student teaching and I am absolutely loving it!!!! This crazy arctic blast has been a bit nuts. I'm sure the kids are loving being off school but, I'm missing out on some good observation and practice time. I've learned a lot so far. I am really really liking it! I have also started a part time job at Paper Source. If you've never heard of it, it's a paper/craft store. Please, twist my arm to work there! ;) This is so not work for me. Anything crafty is right up my alley! I am loving it. If you are in Austin, stop by the store! I have a lot of crafting ideas that I want to do, so now that the store is open, I can start doing them. With all this stuff on my plate, a lot of things have gone by the way side. It was hard for me to work 2 jobs and keep up my half marathon training. I plan to still run but, the half marathon will have to wait. I also, didn't finish my January book. I am still working on it. Hopefully I can get it read and my February book done before February is over. I love being busy again! Manny is back to the school grind. He has a ton of reading to do. 14 books for just one semester! Yikes!!!! All's good around the Pina household! I'll try to post some fun crafty stuff soon.

0 comments:



Post a Comment