Celebrating Baby Anna!

This past weekend I went to Conroe for my cousin Alicia's baby shower. My mom, cousin Ashley, and myself threw it for her at Mimi's. The shower was so cute and then we went over to her house Sunday to put the finishing touches on Anna's nursery. It is so cute! We are all so excited for Anna to get here. She should be here the weekend before Thanksgiving so we will have one more thing to be thankful for this Thanksgiving! Here are pics of her shower and then the nursery.

We had her crib set up at the shower as of course one of her gifts, but we also put the other gifts inside it.

This is the food table.


My mom and I gave Alicia this tutu but thought it would be a cute centerpiece. My friend Ali made the tutu. You can browse her stuff on her Etsy shop, Swish Productions. She also made some super cute burp cloths, but I didn't get a pic of them.

This birdcage was a longest yardsale find. It was so cute on the cake stand with the flowers, whcih I found at HEB!

This was where we set up drinks. The large white stand was another longest yardsale find. The green pitcher is from TJ Maxx. We loved that it looked like a honey pot!

Antoher shot.

My mom made this for Anna's nursery, but we used it as decoration at the shower as well. The bird is made out of a styrofoam ball! Super cute! As soon as Billy Rose Boutique is up and running, you can buy one. We are thinking of doing Billy Rose Jr. which will be the kiddie version of Billy Rose Boutique! Stay tuned!

The excited mama!

This is Anna's nursery when you walk into the room.

Crib wall.

The crib. This is the collage I made for Anna's nursery. You can get your own here. I love her bedding! So sweet!

Here's a close up of the collage.

This is her changing table. My mom and I found it at the River Bridge in Conroe for $60 or maybe $80. I can't remember. Either way, great steal! A coat of white paint, new knobs, and a changing pad and you've got a super cute changing table!

The tutu made it to the room. This is the top of her armoire.

This is the vanity. It is a special piece of furniture. It was my grandmothers, my mothers, and then mine. I'm so happy Anna can use it. Maybe one day I'll have a daughter that can use it.

This is a longest yardsale find. Scroll down for the finished product. This is the inside of it! Oh, the burp cloths that my friend Ali made are on the bottom shelf on the left. Aren't they cute!

This is finished product! How cute is this!!!

This is another longest yardsale find! As you can tell, Anna, has quite a bit of salvaged pieces in her nursery. It's so shabby and chic and adorable!!!

Here it is over her chair. With the chandelier over head.

They put old door knobs on it. So cute!!!

Here's a better shot of the chandelier.

That's it! All it needs is Sweet Anna to complete it! Love you guys and I can't wait to meet that sweet baby girl!


0 comments:



Post a Comment